jay74b
Topic Author

Missing header files in NativeSDK v2.0.2f2

03 Jan 2018, 01:12

I'm just starting to learn Noesis. Maybe this is something trivial and I am missing something.

I am attempting to compile the NoesisWrapper as part of my project and I get the following error:

../headers/NoesisWrapper.h:11:10: fatal error: NsCore/NsSystem.h: No such file or directory
#include <NsCore/NsSystem.h>
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.

I searched the NsCore directory in the NativeSDK v2.0.2f2 zip and there is no NsSystem.h file. Just for kicks, I commented out the line and the next header file was also missing (as well as the next few).

So, are there a bunch of header files missing in the NativeSDK zip or am I missing something?

Thank you in advance,
Jay

jsantos
Site Admin

Re: Missing header files in NativeSDK v2.0.2f2

03 Jan 2018, 02:10

Please, download 2.1 (in beta right now, go to this thread). In that version we include many samples (including basic integrations), each one with a project ready to be compiled.

jay74b
Topic Author

Re: Missing header files in NativeSDK v2.0.2f2

03 Jan 2018, 03:01

Thank you for the prompt reply.

I downloaded it and the missing header files are not there either. I am trying to compile the OSGBindings wrapper which is referenced in the OpenSceneGraph Integration Tutorial (https://www.noesisengine.com/docs/Gui.C ... orial.html) which is also included in the zip file (NoesisGUI-NativeSDK-2.1.0b12/Doc/Gui.Core.OpenSceneGraphTutorial.html).

Is the tutorial outdated? Are the header files that it references not used any more and I should use something else?

Here are a list of the header files in the NoesisWrapper.h header file. Many are included in the build, but many of them are also not included. I have bolded the missing header file that I mentioned in the earlier post. Thank you again.

#include <Noesis.h>
#include <NsCore/Kernel.h>
#include <NsCore/Error.h>
#include <NsCore/NsSystem.h>

#include <NsCore/NsConfig.h>
#include <NsRender/IRenderTarget2D.h>
#include <NsRender/GLRenderSystemApi.h>
#include <NsResource/IResourceSystem.h>
#include <NsDrawing/IVGLSurface.h>
#include <NsDrawing/IVGLSystem.h>
#include <NsGui/IUIResource.h>
#include <NsGui/Visual.h>