Wangshiyou
Topic Author

How to use .tga?

19 Mar 2018, 10:22

When using UE4 , most of the images are tga type. Is there a good way for noesis plugin to deal with it?

hcpizzi
Site Admin

Re: How to use .tga?

19 Mar 2018, 15:45

Hi,

The UE4 plugin should support TGAs. Unfortunately WPF doesn't support TGAs, so you wouldn't be able to see the images in Blend.

I just made a change to add support for all supported UE4 image formats (bmp, pcx, tga, float, psd, dds, hdr, ies, png, jpg, jpeg and exr). I'll be uploading it to GitHub shortly.

If the TGA doesn't work for you, can you look at the output log and see if there are any Noesis warnings or errors?

Thank you.

Wangshiyou
Topic Author

20 Mar 2018, 02:18

Hi,

The UE4 plugin should support TGAs. Unfortunately WPF doesn't support TGAs, so you wouldn't be able to see the images in Blend.

I just made a change to add support for all supported UE4 image formats (bmp, pcx, tga, float, psd, dds, hdr, ies, png, jpg, jpeg and exr). I'll be uploading it to GitHub shortly.

If the TGA doesn't work for you, can you look at the output log and see if there are any Noesis warnings or errors?

Thank you.
Waiting for your support and if there is any problem ,i think i will post it immediately

hcpizzi
Site Admin

20 Mar 2018, 10:38

Will let you know, but just to be clear, TGAs should be working with the code that is on GitHub right now.